List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] VPL toolbars
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-03-08 15:10:52

Hi,

I want to rewrite the toolbars for VPL. This is an old intention already
expressed by Nicolas.
As I don't know the code or how they work I thought it would be wise to ask a
few questions:

- toolbars are DTD driven right? They have different buttons depending on the
document DTD.
- as VPL will have different buttons than source view every time one switch
views it will have to load the toolbar. Is this fast enough?
- is there already an infrastructure that will easily allow this or a rewrite
is needed? It seems that the toolbar code is pretty much in quanta.*.
- code where to look and tips about where stuff should be implemented are
welcome :)

--
Paulo Moura Guedes

Linux Caixa Mágica  - http://caixamagica.org