List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] where does a tag start in CSS?
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-03 19:04:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 03 March 2005 16:40, Jens Herden wrote:
> > For parsing purposed this is enough, especially that there only the
> > { } areas are defined, the rest is simply text.
>
> For parsing ok but for selecting it is quite unusual.

Feel free to improve it. ;-) The code in question is:
bool SAParser::slotParseOneLine() which detects the structures ({ })
and the SAGroupParser which in the nodes detects the structure groups
(functions, classes, selectors, etc).

> This example gives another odd thing:
> the structure tree does not show the content of the first { } only
> from the second!

Indeed, this looks like a bug.

> I can select the area in the second { } when I use
> "Select Current Tag Area" but not in the first { } area.
>
> The parsers seems to have problems to recognize the first selector
> correct.

I will try to fix it (for 3.4.1).

Andras