List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Total freeze, KDE 4
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-02-21 3:10:20

Hi,

I just updated from CVS and had the intention to solve some bugs. Since there
are some related to VPL I started to use it and was very bad surprised
because there is so much wrong that I have the feeling that this is not to
repair in 2 days.

I just want to mention the worst thing yet:

I combined VPL/code view, if you have a selection in VPL and delete it with
del key and switch to code and back to VPL you get a crash. You must have a
selection, just deleting one character does not trigger this.

So I don't know what to do yet. I have not knowledge about the VPL code, so I
can not help there. Shall I report the bugs here or write new entries for the
database?

Is there something else I can look into? What is most important in the moment?

Jens