List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Regressing to earlier versions.
From:       Maug Lee <mauglee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-29 17:30:32

On 2013-05-29, 14:09:36 Sasha Andric <sasha@goldnet.ca> wrote:
> I am guessing that can
> be customized a lot.

yes, on PHPStorm you can customize almost everything. Code style,
inspection level, autocompletes, etc. There is ā€˛power saving" mode,
when background processes are set to minimum.

> This could be very good choice for someone moving away from now
> defunct Quanta. I would certainly suggest taking a look at Aptana
> Studio too. I heard nice things about NetBeans as well, but it is not
> my cup of tea.

if you use PHPStorm a bit longer (not just click here and there) you'll
understand that it is much more better than Aptana and NetBeans
together :) I have used all those software for real projects (and have
them on my machine right now).

Sorry for spamming :)
And PHPStorm is not free.

--