List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Digest, Vol 104, Issue 13
From:       marbux <marbux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-27 4:49:12

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Werner Joss
<werner@hoernerfranzracing.de> wrote:
>> FWIW, I'm running a distro derived from Ubuntu 11.04.
>
> ok, so you can just follow the instructions on
> http://www.trinitydesktop.org/installation.php#ubuntu
> - section natty.
> after having adapted your sources.list file, just do:
>
> aptitude update
> aptitude install quanta-trinity
>
> (which will of course pull in the necessary dependencies, see other post).
> then you have quanta in /opt/trinity/bin (you might want to add this to your
> $PATH).
> settings for quanta etc. go to ~/.trinity and won't interfere with kde4
> settings (or any other DE).

Thank you very much, Werner. Those instructions got the KDE 3.5 WebDev
packages installed. I've got a bit of troubleshooting  to do because
Quanta starts to launch but then dies. I suspect that it's not finding
a library it wants. But this is the kind of issue I can research on
the Web.

Many thanks again.

Best regards,

Paul