List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Sad to see Quanta go.
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2012-06-25 16:37:40

On Monday 25 June 2012 18:19:58 john Culleton wrote:
> Yes and no. I have such a setup, and so long as my needs do not
> expand beyond the Quanta Plus armory I am OK. But important
> changes have occurred since the issuance of the last available
> Quanta, including html5. As time goes by Quanta will become
> increasingly irrelevant.

that is of course an issue, as the trinity team does not have the manpower to
add features - atm this is just to keep quanta alive and running on current
distros.
as for html5 etc., there is at least the possibility for quanta to be expanded
by users by adding appropriate dtd's.
even more can be done with custom templates or kommander scripts.

Werner