List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] A message from Quanta project lead
From:       "jEsuSdA 8)" <listas () jesusda ! com>
Date:       2012-01-11 17:42:35

Hi Eric,

Let me give thanks to you. Quanta was one of my favourite tools to do my
work for years. I am very happy to see you back again and to see you be
happy. Most important think in life is to be ok, to be happy.

I have been suscribed to this mail list for long time, specting a
message that anouce Quanta+ is alive again. The only messages that are
appears in this maililng list where "what about Quanta?", "How can I run
it?" and "use the older QT3 version"...

So, I have some questions maybe you and some others could you answer me:

What is the real status of the Quanta+ project?
Will appear a Quanta+ new version or maybe a KDevelop plugin soon?
Do you think it will be a good idea leave Quanta+ and join us with
Bluefish project? I have been using Bluefish since KDE4 appears (and
Quanta+ stop working on Debian) and I think it is a great project. Maybe
improve Bluefish will be better than the rewriting of Quanta+. What do
you think guys?

Thank all developers and expecially to Eric to bring us a great tool
like Quanta+, and excuse my poor english, i'm spanish and I have a
limited knowledge of English. ;)

Salu2 de jEsuSdA 8)