List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Installing on Ubuntu 11.10 KDE Plasma 4.7.1
From:       Bruno Baumgärtner <bruno13 () scotnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2011-11-24 16:27:12

Hi Tom

I changed to Blue Griffon (downloads here: http://http://bluegriffon.org/). This
new program has HTML5 and CSS3 included. Maybe you will give it a try?

I think it is a travesty, that Quanta is not developped any longer. But obviously
renewelling grafics and appearances every 6 month is more important than
maintainig useful applications. I can not understand the KDE-Team for this decision.

Best greetings
Bruno