List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Kubuntu 11.10
From:       Jim Fuqua <jimfuqua () comcast ! net>
Date:       2011-10-21 1:18:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Billie try:
http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Text-Editing-Processing/IDEs/Quanta-Plus-2352.shtml
<http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Text-Editing-Processing/IDEs/Quanta-Plus-2352.shtml>
I don't know anything about the site.  I have Quanta in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
and it is in the repository, but I don't know how to get it into a
sendable package.

I am moving to Linux Mint because of all of the 10.10 changes in Ubuntu.

Jim Fuqua

--
615 822-4400
Jim@jim-fuqua.com

NOTICE: This message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic \
Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2521, is CONFIDENTIAL and may also \
be protected by ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGE. If you believe that this has been sent to \
you in error, do not read it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby \
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this \
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have \
received the message in error, then delete it.