List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Kubuntu 11.10
From:       Jim Fuqua <jimfuqua () comcast ! net>
Date:       2011-10-21 2:37:28

It does not appear to be in the Linux Mint deb version.  Tucows has a
download but I have not been able to get it to compile because of
missing dependences that I have not found.

--
615 822-4400
Jim@jim-fuqua.com

NOTICE: This message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic \
Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2521, is CONFIDENTIAL and may also \
be protected by ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGE. If you believe that this has been sent to \
you in error, do not read it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby \
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this \
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have \
received the message in error, then delete it.

["jimfuqua.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]