List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Re: Any progress on Quanta for KDE 4?
From:       Cam Ellison <cam () ellisonpsychology ! ca>
Date:       2011-06-10 20:23:35

On 11-06-10 12:58 PM, Matthew Millar wrote:
> +1
>
> Btw, if anyone wants quanta to run on KDE 4, gentoo devs seem to have
> cracked it.
>
> They do compile everything from source, and i'm not sure whether you
> need to compile QT4 with QT3 support... i think you probably do.

I'm running it on Kubuntu Natty, but can't remember now where I got the
.debs for it.  Every time I run apt-get, it whinges about automatically
removing quanta and everything related to it.  For the most part - and
maybe my needs are simple - it does pretty much what it did under KDE 3.5.

HTH

Cam

--
Cam Ellison  Ph.D.  R.Psych. #01417