List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta 4 Alpha/Beta?
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2010-09-09 14:28:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday, 9. September 2010 16:14:15 Matthew Millar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if theres a development snapshot available for Quanta 4?
>
> I thought Milian was working on porting Quanta to KDE4.x, but i can't seem
> to find anything on Google.
>
> Is Quanta 4 available for alpha/beta use? and if so where can it be
> downloaded from?
>
> What are the dependancies for it?

Hey ho,

there is no snapshot available, you can use the sources from git master
though:

http://gitorious.org/kdevelop/quanta

Only dependency is KDevplatform. For Quanta master you need KDevplatform 4.1
from git.

To get all of my work (which is still very experimental) you should use
Quanta's multilang branch as well as KDevplatform's multilang branch.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de