List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta 4 Alpha/Beta?
From:       Matthew Millar <mattmill30 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-09 14:14:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi=2C

I was wondering if theres a development snapshot available for Quanta 4?

I thought Milian was working on porting Quanta to KDE4.x=2C but i can't see=
m to find anything on Google.

Is Quanta 4 available for alpha/beta use? and if so where can it be downloa=
ded from?

What are the dependancies for it?

Thanks=2C

Matthew Millar