List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta 4.0 projections
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2010-08-12 11:08:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday, 12. August 2010 05:09:05 Lee Thompson wrote:
> I'm really glad someone is working on an update to Quanta +, thank you
> Milian!
>
> I'm not quite brave enough to delve into making my own build of what is
> currently available.
>
> Perhaps it's too early for this question, but I'll ask anyway: Do you have
> any thoughts on when it might be stable enough to get added to
> distributions?

Hello Lee,

thanks for the kind words. But I'm afraid that Quanta will not be stable for
some time. I'll furthermore have to merge my multilang branches into
KDevplatform which will only happen after 4.1 is released.

I hope to release something at the end of this year, lets see. Sadly I'm more
or less the only one working on it for now.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de