List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] (X)HTML5
From:       to () 2nova ! net
Date:       2010-07-14 12:20:21

Milian
Thank you a lot. I got your ideas, and agree, and now feel
confident this project is in the best hands of management.

Concerning UPPER-/lowercase in css, I guess it will be
correct in the next version. By some reason old Quanta gives
me uppercase, which I correct, just because it looks odd and
obsolete.

Indentation and encoding should soon work better now.
Whish you a nice summer, and the best results from your
work.

Niko Sams
What is meant by not ignoring legacy stuff, in relation to
html5 and css3? Or you mean in relation to IE6? Could also
be my english, which is not most perfect - I did not get the
idea ...
Concerning IE6-7 however I think it will decrease more
quickly now. This tendency we see at least in Sweden.

Leif
(late answer cause of a pc-breakdown in our summer heat)