List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta 4 - it is alive!
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2010-07-08 20:38:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello list!

I'm Milian Wolff, working on KDevelop for over a year now. This summer I work
as a Google summer of code student to bring back Quanta to KDE 4.

Please read this:
http://milianw.de/blog/gsoc-revive-quanta-brand-for-kde-4

Once you did that, you should read the long blog post I just wrote since
Andras asked me to do that:

http://milianw.de/blog/quanta-gsoc-midterm-evaluation

I would especially like you to do the voting/feedback I ask for at the end of
the blogpost.

If you have any questions or general feedback, use either the comments or this
mailing list.

Thanks, bye
--
Milian Wolff