List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] DTD
From:       Andrew Ampers Taylor <ampers () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-30 12:13:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Can someone post me a link which will clearly inform me what DTD means?
Although I have built my own website at ampers.co.uk and my own wordpress
blog, and obviously not a beginner, I am totally clueless about the finer
points of web programming and design.

And also, am I being stupid? I cannot see the CSS editor anywhere, but then
I only downloaded this today but have loaded all my shtml files into it and
altered a few (our business web designer will only allow me access to the
shtml files.

Ampers..