List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Digest, Vol 82, Issue 1
From:       Isaac Witmer <isaaclw () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-07 6:46:37

I must be missing something...

Ok. so I create a new project. It's a wizard with three "levels":
- Account Details (ftp server, etc)
- Inserting files to the project
- Adding an Author, etc

On none of these do I see a way to exclude files.
Then I click "Finish" and the wizard tries to save the project at:
user@ftp.byethostXX.com/
which is read-only, and it fails.

What am I missing?
As far as I can see, I HAVE to make a new project, because there's no
way to change the "home directory" after the project has already been
created.