List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Who wants to move Quanta forward?
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-07 9:16:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 07 December 2009, Philip Payne wrote:
> I use Quanta  on a regular basis and would be happy to do a one time
> financial contribution  it would be according to my means but
>  averybit helps...
> How would one go about doing this and whare would the money go
>
> I see two quanta related web site
> http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/
> and
> http://quanta.sourceforge.net/
> They both have a donate button
> ?

 If you donate right now, it goes to Eric Laffoon's account, and unless
he explicitely doesn't want to do it, it will go there in the future as
well. I trust him to forward it later to the developer(s).
 If the developer itself is inside the European Union and has a bank
account, I prefer direct transfer to avoid PayPal fees. There were cases
in the past when I got the donations like that, directly to my bank
account.
 But in general, it is collected by somebody (either Eric or myself) and
the money is sent from there.

Andras