List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Grousing - Quanta now Dies in Preview
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2009-11-10 21:24:18

After the updates yesterday from Kubuntu Quanta started dieing without
warning. Sometimes when switching to preview and other time when in
preview and use the scroll wheel on my trackball.

Seems like the more and more gets integrated into KDE4.x/QT4 the worse
this poor old version of Quanta gets. Hope they hurry development up. If
I was any kind of programmer I would offer to help, but I'm not.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop