List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Nature...
From:       John <john () greenbirch ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-11-01 20:32:33

On Sunday 01 November 2009 13:50:22 marbux wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 2:02 AM, John <john@greenbirch.co.uk> wrote:
> > Been using using Quanta on Kubuntu with KDE4 for
> > over a month now, no problems
>
> Do you use the HTML Tidy editing Window? It's mission-critical for my
> software documentation work but when I tested Kubuntu 9.04 (KDE 4.3),
> the line editing window for lines that have Tidy errors and warnings
> is so tiny vertically that nothing can be read.  For me, that's a
> show-stopper for KDE 4 (unfortunately not the only one).
>
> Best regards,
>
> Paul

Hi Paul,

HTML Tidy works fine as far as I can see. I'm using the IDEALI mode. Here the
Tidy errors and warnings are shown in the message window area below the code
window. Clicking on the error in the message window area puts the cursor on
the correct line in the code window. Is this what you mean?

Regards

John