List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Kubuntu 9.10
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2009-10-30 13:49:10

Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> I upgraded over night. This morning Quanta was gone. Installing removes
> KDEwebdev. We will see what happens.

Hit send a bit to soon. Sorry.

Well, I guess this upgrade broke it. Get these messages when starting up:

Some applications required for full functionality are missing:

- KXSLDbg [http://xsldbg.sourceforge.net/] - XSLT debugging will not be
available;
- KImageMapEditor [http://www.nongnu.org/kimagemap/] - editing HTML
image maps will not be available;
- Cervisia [http://www.kde.org/apps/cervisia] - CVS management plugin
will not be available.

All those are installed but obviously in the wrong places for Quanta to
find.  Up till now only Cervisia was missing. Everything else still
worked. I sure hope they get this mess straightened out soon. KompoZer
works but not as well as Quanta. The only other option as far as I'm
concerned is my old Windows 95 editor, HTMLed in Wine.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop