List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta getting quirky
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2009-10-26 17:30:00

Over the past couple months I've been hitting Quanta pretty hard. After
a week or so and a few hundred web pages gone through and seven or eight
still open it starts to get "quirky". Things like shortcut keys not
working properly, tool bars disappearing, strange behavior in general.
Usually shutting it down and reopening fixes it.

Am I just hammering it to hard or is there some problem that should be
reported.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop