List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Syncing server with local directory
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2009-10-14 15:31:09

Niko Sams wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 21:48, Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh@swbell.net> wrote:
>
>> Cervisia is installed. I can run it from the KDE menu just fine.
>>
> for integration into Quanta3 you need the kde3 version of cervisia.
>
> Niko

I think I'll just wait for Quanta 4.x. Cervisia isn't a deal breaker for
me. I've never really had a use for it. My web projects are small and
usually just a page or two to work with at a time. I can use an FTP
program to to upload what's needed. I did set up one site as a project
but I keep each site mirrored on my computer and making updates on the
web site rather than on my local copy and uploading just doesn't really
work for me. I guess I'm just old fashioned in my way of doing my pages,
I still do them in text mode. Just get tired of that stupid "I can't
find it" box when it starts.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop