List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Feature requests
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2009-10-09 14:54:29

Niko Sams wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 22:39, Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh@swbell.net> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know for sure that someone is working on updating Quanta?
>>
> Quanta3: no
> Quanta4: yes (indirectly through kdevplatform and php/xdebug plugin)

The Quanta that I have installed is 3.5.10 according to the "Help" >
"About Quanta". I haven't seen or heard of Quanta 4. I suppose that is
the version they are now creating but haven't released as yet.

If someone is working on the newer version I guess I'll post a couple
feature requests and see what happens. The _OLD_ Windows 95 editor that
I used for years will work with Wine. I like it just fine but would much
rather use Quanta.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop