List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] confused about starting a new project
From:       Paul West <paul.west () radiopresenter ! me ! uk>
Date:       2009-08-19 15:22:26

Dear Sir

This link should answer all of your questions.
I am somewhat new to Quanta Plus myself, and seeing it does not have a
built-in FTP, I would recommend using FileZilla (also free open source)
to upload your website files to the server.
All of the configuration info can also be found at this link:-

http://docs.kde.org/kde3/en/kdewebdev/quanta/index.html

I hope that this has been of some help to you Sir.

Kind regards.
Paul West
Marden, Kent, England.