List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta+ on Windows
From:       Mike Small <msmall () pediwear ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-06-27 11:54:58

Dreamweaver is a touch more expensive than Quanta! When I first
converted to Linux a couple of years ago I used to switch back to
Windows for most of my web development work, thinking my trusty
Dreamweaver could not be beaten. Then I discovered Quanta.  Whilst I
would not try to pretend that Quanta is better than Dreamweaver in all
respects, it is certainly more stable. I find Dreamweavers FTP is
terrible (I often had to run a separate ftp along side Dreamweaver to
stop it from crashing).

I now very rarely boot into Windows at all.

Long live Quanta+