List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Update - Quanta 3.5 Retained with kdebase3-runtime for
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-20 5:08:53

Listmates,

	Thought I would pass on an update. The following is cut and pasted from my
conversation with the opensuse-factory list:

begin--

Martin Schlander wrote:
> Søndag den 19. april 2009 20:00:14 skrev David C. Rankin:
>> 	I wanted to check and get the latest on whether the Quanta fish kio
>> problem in kde4 has been resolved for 11.1 and if not will it be for 11.2?
>> If not, can something like a kdebase3-runtime be included in 11.2 so we
>> don't lose functionality? Thanks.
>
> Inclusion of a KDE3 runtime has always been planned for 11.2. And Quanta is
> one of the KDE3 apps intended to be kept.
>
> http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/Ideas/11.2

Martin,

	Good deal, this is a biggie for the quanta users. There isn't a replacement
for it. Glad to see the decision has been made.

end--

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC