List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Dangerous "feature?"
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-02-19 15:29:51

On Thursday 19 February 2009, Sasha Andric wrote:
> On February 19, 2009 05:42:19 am Andras Mantia wrote:
> > On Thursday 19 February 2009, Simon Dawson wrote:
> > > My normal behaviour  is that I get two dialogue boxes appear. The
> > > first is 'Are yousue you want toremove from project?' and the
> > > next is 'Do you want to remove the files from the server as
> > > well?' so I'm not really sure why yours is not asking the second
> > > question.
>
> In my opinion "Do not ask again" option  for these dialogues should
> not be there or should be changed to "Do not ask again during this
> session".

Well, that is not support by KDE, we would need a custom dialog that
does it. Chances to have it in Quanta3 are zero. Furthermore there would
be still a need to completely disable them, as some users e.g. never
want to remove the files. Or they don't care about it, as they use a
different upload mechanism.

Andras