List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Dangerous "feature?"
From:       Simon Dawson <simon.dawson () interaxsys ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-02-19 6:17:50

My normal behaviour  is that I get two dialogue boxes appear. The first
is 'Are yousue you want toremove from project?' and the next is 'Do you want
to remove the files from the server as well?' so I'm not really sure why
yours is not asking the second question.

I can't see anything in the preferences but I guess there may be an option to
do it automatically without asking - but it certainly is not NORMAL
behaviour.

Hope that helps
Simon