List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Dangerous "feature?"
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-19 5:58:24

Listmates,

	I was rather surprised by the behavior of "Remove from Project" in the context
menu of the project viewer. I had added the folder "Icons" which had hundreds
of icons in it so I wanted to remove the "Icons" folder and then just re-add
the individual icons I used in the project.

	However, when I removed the icon folder from the project window, quanta
*DELETED* all of the icons off my server???? Whoa wtf?

	I confirmed the remove from project, but I would have expected a warning
something like "The files will be permanently deleted from your server
specified in upload profile: "profile name." Continue (yes/no)?

	Is this a feature of bug?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC