List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Messed Up My Toolbars - I need help getting them back
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-19 20:23:23

Listmates,

	Somehow I messed the toolbars up in my project and now the 'style' toolbar
comes up as the default. Meaning I now see the toolbars in this order:

Style | Tables | Lists | Forms | Other | Standard

screenshot:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/webdev/quanta_plus-3.5/toolbars-project-open.jpg

	I have added H2 H3 H4 and pre to the standard toolbar for my project. I don't
know if this is what caused the toolbar swap, but it is very annoying.

	If I close all projects and then open quanta, I get the toolbars back in the
right order:

Standard | Style | Tables | Lists | Forms | Other

screenshot:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/webdev/quanta_plus-3.5/toolbars-no-project.jpg

	I want my standard toolbar back as default for my project. I have been through
both quantarc files and my skyline-alchemy.webprj and I still can't find a way
to make this change.

	Can anybody offer any help for this quandary? Thanks in advance for any help
you can give.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC