List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Anyway to upload to 2 project profiles at once?
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-16 1:39:08

Mantia Andras wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 January 2009, David C. Rankin wrote:
>> Listmates,
>>
>> 	I have 2 project upload profiles (one for each machine I upload the
>> same changes to). Is there any way to do a project upload to both
>> profiles (both machines) at one. Currently I update one profile, then
>> have to update, change the profile name and then upload to the second
>> one. (or use rsync from machine1 to machine2)
>>
>> 	It would be nice just to hit update and have both profiles updated.
>> Any way to do this?
>

> No, there is no current way to do this in Quanta. You can write an
> external script and create an action that does the upload, but that
> wouldn't use the Quanta configuration, unless you read the profile
> configs from the .webprj file in that script (shell script, compiled
> code, whatever).
>
> Andras

Thanks Andras,

	I'll just keep doing it one at a time or with rsync. Maybe for a future
release quanta could let you define a 'primary' and then a few 'backup'
profiles that it would allow you to sync all at once.

	I'm still amazed at all quanta can do.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC