List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Auto-bracketing expansion?
From:       root () kinqpinz ! info
Date:       2008-11-24 5:06:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to expand Quanta's auto-bracketing feature
so that instead of completing an open paren, for instance, to "()", one would
get "(   )"? I ask because I write functions like "function( function(
function() ) )". The constant "SPACE, SPACE, LeftArrow" is draining me, for
achieving the same thing.

Thanks for your time,
meathive
--