List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Hello + bug report (online project through FTP)
From:       "L'oiseau2nuit" <l.oiseau2nuit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-10 9:17:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi there,

I'm new to this list so here is my occasion to say hello to everyone and
also to congratulate the webdev team for the job they made with quanta,
which is a software I use now for one year or two and got full pleasure with
it.

I'm Loiseau2nuit from France, 27, working as a webdesigner. Made my way with
Linux for nearly two years now and... and... well, let's better leave you
ask further questions if ever you have some ;)

By the way, I'd like to report some bug i've encountered for some times with
Quanta while using the 2 latest ubuntu releases. I'm currently using the
v8.10 including Quanta v3.5.10 and it seems impossible to work anymore on an
online project connecting through FTP :

When starting a new project, I then try to include online files in it. The
software starts processing my online folder, runs, runs runs and finally
crashes after about 50% import. I've meet this before but not so often. It
seemed to happen while processing some specific script files (such as
.htaccess or kind of file like this one) but now, it occures every time I
try. My last test with a single HTML file went down to failure.

Have you ever meet this ? If so, do you have any idea on how to fix this ?

By the way, I did not find any link to this mailing list's archive so,
forgive me if this has already been posted before.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Have all a nice day.

Loiseau2nuit.