List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Importing Excel spreadsheets
From:       "Susan Penter" <susan.penter () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-26 17:57:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

OK I am getting to grips with Quanta and I really like it now as long as I
don't upload however one thing I could do with Kompozer was to go to the
visual mode and paste in an excel spreadsheet.  I have tried it in Quanta
and nothing happened.  One of my sites involves copying in spreadsheets of
transposed records so I really don't want to have to re type them into a new
table.

Does anyone know how I could go about this within Quanta.

Thanks,
Susan

Penterprises Creative Solutions
penterprises.creative.solutions@googlemail.com
www.penterprises-creative-solutions.co.uk

OPC for Lanteglos-by-Fowey
http://www.cornwall-opc.org/Par_new/l_m/lanteglos_fowey.php

OPC coordinator for Wiltshire
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~engwopcp/

Secretary to the PCC St. Michael's Headingley
http://www.st-michaels-headingley.org.uk/