List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Crashes
From:       Brandon Sussman <Brandon () wrweb ! net>
Date:       2008-10-25 23:15:44

On Saturday 25 October 2008 18:25:59 Andrew Wigglesworth wrote:
> On Saturday 25 October 2008 22:51:22 Andrew Lowe wrote:
> > But I do think it is unrelated to Quanta, because your desktop
> > environment should not crash, due to an application playing up
>
> I would tend to agree, which is even more reason for Susan to take it up
> with Ubuntu.

I have been using Quanta happily for several years with Ubuntu and Kubuntu
with no issues.  Be sure to bear in mind the differences between the two - I
bet this turns out to be a Ubuntu/Kubuntu difference - a flaw in install
dependencies due to the fact that bits of the KDE environment get installed
to allow Quanta to run in a primarily Gnome environment.