List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Alternative to Quanta?
From:       "Yevgeniy A. Viktorov" <wik () osmonitoring ! com>
Date:       2008-09-28 15:30:32

On Sunday 28 September 2008 16:26:12 Børge Holen wrote:
> stability? and thats why you use eclipse, I can see we have
> experienced two quite different monday versions of each program ;D

This time you can say same about most active kde apps...

No, not just because stability of course :)
It's has features which I am using daily and which can't be reached with
quanta. But is not mean that quanta bad, it's mean that eclipse is another
tool and solving another sets of problems.

BTW, I don't think that it's right place to discuss why I am using eclipse. If
you like to talk about eclipse alternatives let's start thread on eclipse or
kdevelop related lists as kdevelop comparable to eclipse at least :)

John Culleton was looking for alternatives to quanta.
I am not sure, but John might be interested in kompozer:
http://kompozer.net/

Thanks.