List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Alternative to Quanta?
From:       Børge_Holen <borge () arivene ! net>
Date:       2008-09-28 8:55:24

On Sep 28, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Yevgeniy A. Viktorov wrote:

> On Sunday 28 September 2008 02:59:30 Børge Holen wrote:
>> none is javabased witch is a _must_!.! slowass badshittech
>> language...
>> both is project based rather than single file, and is narrowly only
>> for web development (seriously... I don't know anyone making money /
>> as in paying the rent with neither eclipse nor vim.)
>
> The comparison to dreamweaver looks reasonable, but I think it's
> wrong to
> compare quanta to anything like eclipse as web development is very
> wide
> definition this times.

oh you think, after trying to get eclipse to do basic php mysql stuff
and keep track on all the files and trying to get modules NOT to
crash,i feel reasonable able to mean just what I wrote. I guess I just
stepped on some toes, but I recon Eclipse is just fine to edit one on
one c# file, but ppplease, I'm trying to get some web application
running easy, and I know I'm not using .Net nor joomla, I'm doing my
own stuff with none of that prefactured templates.