List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] PHP
From:       Scott <slewin () bmts ! com>
Date:       2008-07-02 16:07:50

I have been using Quanta for a little bit now to do development in PHP.
  What features in Quanta can I take advantage of to help me write PHP
code?  Also, is there any kind of plugins I can download to to increase
Quanta's PHP ability?  One thing I would really like would be a PHP
debugger.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 8.04