List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] 1000+ file project load times?
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-05-23 6:10:02

On Tuesday 20 May 2008 9:51:15 pm Eric Laffoon wrote:
> Hi all,
> are there any users here with projects files in this size who can offer
> feedback on your start up times with this size project? Specifically I'm
> curious if your are experincing normal load times expected in seconds or
> abnormal load times in minutes. Please post your CPU, RAM distribution and
> KDE/Quanta version. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who posted. I wanted to get some idea if the experience
James Ellis was having might have been other than a system configuration
issue. I don't like the idea I might dismiss something strictly on
probability because I want to be sure my data is good.  Andras and I are both
quite busy and trying to find more time on the project. It's really great to
have so many users here who are such super people and so helpful. Thanks
again.

--
Eric Laffoon
Project Lead - kdewebdev module