List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] TemplateMagic problem
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-05-21 16:13:56

On Wednesday 21 May 2008 7:53:04 am James Sinnamon wrote:
> I have since found the second help page. (Only saw it by chance when I
> opened TemplateMagic with the Kommander editor) I have made some more
> progress, but having installed it it still doesn't seem to work.
>
> Anyhow, I will get back to it later.
>
> thanks,
>
> regards,
>
> James

Doesn't work means...? You need kdewebdev 3.5.9 or Kommander 1.3. The example
file is set in the opening script...

//_content = _ARGS
_content = file_read("testmagic.html")

So you need the example file in ~/. I see however if you don't switch the
comment from one line to the other it won't work in real use and I'm sure too
many people will give up before looking at that so I attached an updated
version that tests for args and only uses the example if it is not in real
use.

--
Eric Laffoon
Project Lead - kdewebdev module

["TemplateMagic.kmdr" (application/x-kommander)]