List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta and CPU/Memory consumption
From:       James Ellis <james.ellis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-21 6:09:35

Hi

I agree that the project size could be an issue, unfortunately I don't have
control over the size with some projects. Some have been inherited from
another developer whose "logic" was one file per "task"... delete_foo.php,
create_foo.php

As mentioned elsewhere I could divide up the projects in some of the larger
cases, see if that assists with things.

I'll try the file extension mask to see if that helps things as well. I do
know that one of my projects stores generated images without file extensions,
though.

All my projects use Bazaar for version control and release management is done
via Bazaar on a testing system then to a production system. For some projects
where I am the only developer the bzr upload plugin is used to sync changed
files with a site via FTP.

Thanks
James