List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] 1000+ file project load times?
From:       James Ellis <james.ellis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-21 5:53:38

Hi

I should point out that the project treeview load time is a few seconds - the
time until the tree is available and I can open files, it's the background
tasks that Quanta is doing (run strace -p<the quanta pid> to find out) that
seems to be causing the load issues my laptop is experiencing.

Thanks
james