List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta]  How to get project tree view
From:       lakelover <jerry.coover () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-14 0:17:48

This is driving me nuts. I've been using Quanta for a couple of years but
I've never been able to anchor the project tree view. Every once-in-awhile I
lose the tree view and play hell getting it back. I go through the project
setup but I cannot get the project correct so that it uploads all the
folders and files on my website. I don't know what I do wrong all the time
but I can't get it right. The main directory on the website is "public_html"
and I can open the file list but I cannot execute the tree view which is
very important to me. When I select "webprj"  I currently have over 17
erroneous project addresses which I would like to delete but I don't know
how to do that either. I've researched on this forum  but haven't found
explicit direction. I see a number of webprj folders/files but I can't
identify the correct one to delete. I know you all must think I'm a bafoon,
but believe me I need  ABC instruction.