List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] css click and view :)
From:       "Bruno Sarlo" <bsarlo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-05 22:41:06

Hi everyone, I'm moving to work on Quanta after many years of DW...
Hope to get through this time... :)

I'm mostly a graphic designer, and while working with CSS I found very
easy on DW to just click an element and see the cascading styles
applied to it... I'd like to know if this is possible over Quanta.

I've seen the css editor of Quanta and it's great, but what I'm
looking for is something like the Firefox Dev Toolbar "display element
information", where it shows the styles of the current element and
it's ancestors...

Maybe it's just my bad (DW) habits and I could get used to work some
other way, I'd like to know how others work with CSS.

Thanks!

--
Bruno