List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Kommander news and fund raising
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <marktaff () comcast ! net>
Date:       2008-02-27 23:15:31

On Wednesday 27 February 2008 01:19:30 Eric Laffoon wrote:
> That's rather nice. Unfortunately I had to go all the way to the main.cpp
> file to get the scoop. This is strictly a per file operation, though it
> does some pretty cool stuff like watch for changes.

Ah, yes.  I also see they moved it to kdebase in KDE4.  Quanta/Kommander would
have to have its own routines to handle which files to operate on, but using
kioexec seems like a function kommander script writers might find useful.  It
would certainly be nice to afford kommander script writers access to users
the same network transparency they get everywhere else in KDE.

I wonder k-c-d would consider making kioexec accept a space-separated list of
URL's for the given command to operate on.

Regards,

Mark