List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] I am not active anymore
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-11-12 22:29:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:54:57 Jens Herden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wish to make public what is reality since quite some time. I am not able
> to contribute to Quanta anymore. My personal situation has changed and I
> simply don't find the free time to contribute. This is not what I like but
> it is reality. I was cheating myself and trying to tell me that this will
> change sooner or later but this is not true.
>
> Please regard me as a passive member of the Quanta project. I will continue
> to read the Quanta mailing lists but all the others from KDE I will stop to
> read.
>
> I really hope that other people will be able to help Quanta in the future.
>
> I am leaving a project I like a lot, I am leaving people behind who got
> friends of mine and I am feeling bad about this. But pretending something
> that is not real has become false for me.
>
> I am not saying that I will never do something for Quanta again but for now
> I am out.
>
> Sorry
>
> Jens
Jens,
Thanks for all your contributions, it has been great learning from your work
on Quanta and KDevelop for KDE 4, as well as using your work in Quanta 3.5
series, and your answers on the Quanta list have been very helpful to all,
and have taught me about extra features of Quanta that I was not using, but
now use every day.

You will be missed, and I hope to see you return to working on Quanta one day.

Thanks again,
--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer