List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] I am not active anymore
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2007-11-11 22:54:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I wish to make public what is reality since quite some time. I am not able to
contribute to Quanta anymore. My personal situation has changed and I simply
don't find the free time to contribute. This is not what I like but it is
reality. I was cheating myself and trying to tell me that this will change
sooner or later but this is not true.

Please regard me as a passive member of the Quanta project. I will continue to
read the Quanta mailing lists but all the others from KDE I will stop to
read.

I really hope that other people will be able to help Quanta in the future.

I am leaving a project I like a lot, I am leaving people behind who got
friends of mine and I am feeling bad about this. But pretending something
that is not real has become false for me.

I am not saying that I will never do something for Quanta again but for now I
am out.

Sorry

Jens