List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] exclude backupfiles (*~) in template view
From:       Nico Meijer <lists () familiemeijer ! org>
Date:       2007-11-05 10:43:19

Hi all,

I let Quanta+ make backup files on every save I do. This also goes for
any template files I might create.

In the sidebar Project view, I exclude files with the backup suffix (*~)
via the project properties. Works like a charm!

In the Template view, the backup files are still visible and fill up my
sidebar quite quickly. Is there any way to hide these files with the
backup suffix aswell?

Hits with cluesticks and RTFMs fully appreciated.

Thanks and be well... Nico